My oldest dog was somehow injured while at the kennel. The injury resulted in lots of stress and worry, numerous trips to the vet in Marin, lots of trips up and down two flights of stairs carrying a 45 lb dog and a hefty vet bill. The good news is that she is finally showing signs of improvement for the first time today.
My other dog came down with an intestinal bug that required several outings in the middle of the night. I will spare you the details of that ordeal.
New neighbors moved into the apartment down below. I don't understand why people can't be more quiet and considerate. It's amazing to me. Needless to say, I have been losing sleep all week and I am starting to get cranky.
Last night I bumped into the sideboard in my room and the giant picture leaning against the wall fell forward and broke into a million pieces on my head! Ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but still, look at all the glass (click on the photo). Hydrogen peroxide, bacitracin and a bag of frozen peas took care of the nasty bump and laceration and saved me an expensive trip to the emergency room.
Things can only get better, right?
2 comments:
HORRIBLE!!!
nice collection of zip lock bags
Post a Comment