September 5, 2007

I heart Apple

Apple launched several new products today:

-  The iPod Shuffle is available in new colors: red, silver, blue, lighter blue, and greenish blue.

- The iPod Nano has been redesigned. It is shorter and more squat, but with a larger display.

- The iPod "Classic," gets upgraded to 80GB and 160GB models, and it's a bit thinner than previous models.

- There's a new iPod with the iPhone touchscreen interface. It's basically an iPhone without the phone.

- iPhone Price Cut: The 8GB model is now $399 and the 4GB iPhone is dead! I lust after the iPhone. If only Apple would cut the cost by an additional 50% or more.You have to love Steve Jobs. He's an incredible innovator!

2 comments:

Allison Krasnow said...

I've still got an Apple 2e (circa 1980) in my parent's basement. I'm curious if it'll ever be worth anything.

Emily said...

I am sure some Apple techie would pay a fortune for it. Hang on to it. It could be your retirement ticket. It probably looks really retro.