That would be me after the race yesterday. I roll up to the registration area to check the results and when I go to unclip my right foot from the pedal I realize (in horror) that my foot is stuck and will NOT come out! I tried as best I could to twist my foot out of the pedal but it would not come out! Finally, after several failed attempts, some man asks if he can help me. At this point there is what feels like a small audience staring at me, the total LOSER with her foot stuck in her pedal.
In the end I had to take my foot out of the shoe so that the man could yank the shoe off the pedal. It was a TOTALLY mortifying moment. Needless to say, I made a trip to Sports Basement this morning to buy replacement cleats, which is obviously something I should have done a long time ago.
1 comment:
at least you didn't fall over.
Post a Comment